Monday, October 13, 2008
What is Responsiblities?
"RESPONSIBLITIES" This is just a word yet it sounds Strong..I fully understand the meaning but how come it does not happen to me?My dad is being so irresponsible towards me,he brought me to this word with no Sense of Responsiblites,he dont intend to fulfil his duties as a Father,so what's the point?What's the purpose?Just "Create" a human,bring he/she to this world then that's about it?Leave them to survive or death in their own ways?Is this the way it should be?No!I dunt think so.I pity myself for having such a Dad,someone who claim that he is unlucky to have us,what a joke right?As if we force him to bring us to this world.At times i cant help but thinking that how unlucky we are to have him as our so called closest KIN which i dont feel and i cant feel that he is the one,simply cant believe it..But at least we are blessed enough that we have her (Our Mother),that's the least i should be feeling bless of..I agree everybody has their good and bad points but somethings seem like going on for too long dont know when will it end..Sensitive issues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment