Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Feel so lost n helpless

I am back from guangzhou after a 5days 4nites trip..As you know at current china is not a safe country as there's HFMD break out n most recent is Earthquake,dont play play that is serious as many people died due to that,but i think the country which is suffering that is Sichuan..Well,cut all these crap. I will update my blog again once i upload my pics which taken at guangzhou.

Actually i just feel so down today,mixed feeling i should said..Feel so frustrated,sad,heartpain,angry and etc..Y makes me feel this way?I think due to some X-factors.How 2 deal with it?How 2 i open up?Sometimes i just feel like sharing my feeling,my thoughts but what's the point?I would prefer that person automatic tell me wat to do as i am not in the right position to make decisions.

Thats y people mentioned that "Some things are better left unsaid"

No comments: