If i have been granted a wish,All i want is Happiness and Feel blessed..Will it come true?A request that sounds easy yet hard to fulfill..
I am in dilemma now,what must i do,what i gonna do?Why sometimes human need to do things which is against their will?I realise most of the times i forcing myself to go against my emotions and heart,i can feel my heartache that cause by too much of missing..missing a person but i have no choice..I got to do this to avoid any unnecessary issues that might happen,maybe i feel it wrongly due to myself being sensitive?maybe is the fact?no matter what i wont want to take the risk.If by sacrificing myself to suffer alittle heartbreaking and those missing to exchange for a longer and smoother road ahead,Why not?I'm willing...Hope everything will be the same again..Right now,i could only take alittle step at one time,just treat it as a challenge..Well,Wish me luck!
"休息"是为了走更长远的路
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment