I am someone who's lousy in expressing myself clearly and this could cause frustration to others.That's why only those with patience could tolerate this stupid character of mine.
Remember in my earlier blog i did mentioned that i had get that stone out from my heart?But recently i feel that again and it has been pressing onto my heart,this time round it feel worse,i can feel the pain just like a continuous prick in my heart that makes me feel so weak,really so weak..But i needed to be strong in order to overcome the battle as i am fighting for my own happiness.Sometimes i was wondering,What did i do to deserve all this?I don't bring any harm to others,i don't have any wicked thinking but i get all these.All i can said is "KARMA"..(I think Annie will agree with me) Well,I will accept,I have to accept and I must accept..Everything happens for a reason. I need faith,wisdom and courage.
I guess i going to have a hard time during these period,many many things to go through,to overcome..I need protection..Will u protect me??With protection i am sure i will be safe.
For the sake of him,just for him no matter what reaction i received from others i will try my best to swallow everything i could.I really will..Do things that is worth doing.
When is time for me to let go,I will...I have to no matter how pain it takes.
Sacrifice myself for others..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment